Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Vigil, Come and See Us!

Hello everyone,

No new post this week, just too much going on with school. But I thought I could take this as an opportunity to invite you all to see my wife and I be fully received into the Catholic Church. We were both baptized as infants, so we'll be receiving the sacraments of Confirmation and the Eucharist.

Where:
St Michael's Catholic Church
318 West Illinois Street, Wheaton, IL
This is a short walk from Wheaton College's campus, just on the other side of the tracks in downtown Wheaton. (Here's a picture of St. Mike's -->)

When:
April 3rd, Easter Vigil
8pm

All are welcome and would be appreciated! Whether you know us or not, find us afterward to say hello.

9 comments:

  1. I don't live close by, but wanted to extend Congratulations! Welcome Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I was received at last year's Easter vigil. I'm sure you will savor your first taste of the Eucharist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog today. I entered into full communion with the Church myself 5 years ago this Easter (formerly Pentecostal, then Evangelical); I just want to say: WELCOME HOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome. I will be praying for you both. It is so incredibly exciting! God Bless and thank you for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to both you and your wife! I got all warm and tingly reading about this. What a beautiful journey to be on with your young spouse. May God continue to bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you both! That's really exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bizarre that it's actually here.

    -Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be there. And yeah, it is bizarre it's here. The year's gone fast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A late congratulations from a near neighbor at St. Pet's - God bless your journey home!

    ReplyDelete