Saturday, January 1, 2011

Quick Update and a Happy New Year

Hello bloggerfriends,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It's been a few weeks since I posted something, and I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here. I've just been taking these last few weeks off to be with family and relax. I'll be back up and blogging soon here hopefully.

If you're looking for something good to read, I recommend Called to Communion, which has many articles discussing the differences between protestants and Catholics. I found the article The Canon Question, which argues that protestants cannot adequately account for why they accept the biblical canon that they do, to be helpful. Also, if you aren't aware of it already, there's a great new website, http://www.churchfathers.org/, where you can find quotes from the early Church fathers sorted by topic.

Peace,
Brantly

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the Church Fathers website! I am so excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete